ILERA is seeking proposals for an ILERA European Regional Congress to be held in 2025. As we recover from Covid-19, research and dialogue on labour and employment relations and current challenges in the labour market are more important than ever. This past September a very successful and well attended ILERA Regional Congress was held in-person in Barcelona. ILERA will hold its next triannual World Congress in New York City in late June 2024. Tentative plans are underway to hold an ILERA Regional Congress in Latin America in 2023. We are now seeking proposals for an ILERA European Regional Congress to be held in 2025, which motivates the following call for proposals.
A proposal should contain a maximum of 10,000 characters including spaces, and cover at least the following:
- tentative congress theme, programme and structure
- organization (organizers/organizing team and related associations, and organizational experience and capacity)
- location, possible venue, size/number of participants, and other logistics
- tentative timing of the congress
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact the ILERA Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The proposal should be sent to email@example.com by June 1, 2023.
The ILERA Executive Committee will assess the proposals, and make a decision on the host and location of the next European Regional Congress.
Previous European Congresses have taken place as follows:
- 13th ILERA European Regional Congress, Barcelona, September 2022
- 12th ILERA European Regional Congress, Dusseldorf, September 2019
- 11th ILERA European Regional Congress, Milan, Italy, September 2016
- 10th ILERA European Regional Congress, Amsterdam, Netherlands, June 2013